Our work on Digital First affects lots of areas in the council so you may read posts on this blog from many different people.
At a leadership level the project is part of a transformation portfolio held by Jayne Francis-Ward, Corporate Director for Policy, Planning and Corporate Services.
The project sponsor is Martin Done, Service Director Communications and Marketing.
The Digital Champion representing elected members is Councillor Darren Langton.
There are workstream leads for each of the areas of Digital First work and they’ll be supported by lots of people throughout the whole organisation depending what activity is taking place.
- review of technical infrastructure, systems and support – Sue Milburn (Group Manager Business, Change and Engagement)
- creating a new nottinghamshire.gov.uk – Clare Yau (Group Manager Communications and Marketing)
- review of social media and digital engagement – Clare Yau (Group Manager Communications and Marketing)
- review of extranets and microsites – Paul Belfield (Senior Marketing Officer)
- review of internal digital communication tools, including the intranet – Clare Yau (Group Manager Communications and Marketing) and Gill Elder (Group Manager HR Operations)
The main team working to deliver Digital First projects (and probably the most frequent bloggers here!) are:
- Sarah Lay, Senior Digital Officer (Digital Team Leader)
- Andy Lowe, Senior Digital Officer
- Natalie Grimshaw, Senior Digital Officer
- Richard Hindes, Digital Content Officer
- Ed Hood, Digital Content Officer
- Robbie Sinclair, Digital Content Officer
- Yasmin Newell, Digital Content Officer
- Lucy Pickering, Digital Content Officer
- Claire Regan, Digital Content Officer
- Rob Davies, Digital Content Officer
- Zoe Chilvers, Digital Content Officer
- Carl Bembridge, Digital Design Officer
- Leigh Walker, Digital Design Officer
- Tom Styles, Service Development Manager.
The core delivery team are supported by colleagues across service areas, Communications and Marketing, Customer Service and IT.